Connecting Digium tdm410 to voip cable provider

Discussion in 'General' started by ibrahimuwc, Dec 19, 2010.

1. ibrahimuwc

Hi there,
    I have a digium TDM410 with 2fxo/2fxs channels. And in my office we have a 3 in 1 package from our telecommunication provider (cable tv, high speed internet, digital phone line).

The company is Telecentro in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Now, I have connected the phone line jack coming out of the cable box to the FXO channel on the elastix box. I have already configured the zap channel for the FXO.

But when I call my office from another phone line, I get an error message saying "The number you have called is not in service."

On a different note, I had the same elastix box in my house connected to a regular pstn line and the calls went through without a problem! I think it's something to do with the digital phone line/cable box from my telecommunication company and the connection to the digium card.

Essentially, the signals is coming in digital into the cable box, going analogue to the Digium card, then converted back to digital for the sip extension (I believe so?)

I am wondering if I should configure the trunck as something else?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Ibrahim

2. ibrahimuwc

Still having this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ibrahim

3. fmvillares

pregunta en telecentro el estandar que te dan de corte y toma de lineas....y si etnes inbound route creado en tu freepbx

4. ibrahimuwc

Gracias fmvillares por la respuesta, podes explicarme con un poco mas detalles que es lo que necesito preguntar a telecentro.

Ibrahim