Configuring cisco 7960 IP phone with sip

pti2000

I Have 4 cisco 7960 IP phone onlock with sip protocal on phone, these phone was on a PBX IN A FLASH SERVER that works well, I am trying to get these phones to work on my a Elastix server I just configured 1.5.2,

On PIAF all I hve to do to get the phone to work is from the concel I type == cisco-setup
and then set the phone tftp to point to the server, also I turn off NAT= no. and it works fine

I Know that I have to load some tftp server or boot server on to elastix but I dont Know the comands. does any one Have a step by step instruction as to how to get these model cisco phone working on elastix.

Patrick_elx

you just need to populate your tftpboot folder with the proper config files and firmware files for your phones.

If they were working on your PiaF server, you probably just have to copy all the tftp folder's files from PiaF to Elastix.

If you changed your ip address, you'll probably also have to edit the config files.
Also, if you can edit your router to publish the dhcp option 150 you won't need to change anything in your extension, just reset them and they will auto provisioned.

Or you can start from scratch and install EPC (read this thread http://www.elastix.org/index.php?op...=view&id=10346&catid=26&limit=10&limitstart=0)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colak