Cisco Phone 7905 (sip image needed)

telecomtechnician

Hi everybody

A year ago I bought through ebay a cisco phone 7905. In that time, my only experience with asterisk was through sofphones. I actually bought three phones through ebay: (cisco 7905, polycom IP501 and linksys sipura 942). With no experience, I tryed to configure the cisco 7905, but when I encountered myself with a dead end, I passed to the linksys and then to the polycom. After a little struggle and learning I could configure both phones. At this moment, the cisco phone is flashing lights every minute like a christmas tree, before, it was wrapped in a bag and thrown inside a box.

The cisco phone never came with the sip image (POS3 something). In the past days, I received a link from this forum where to find the sip FIRMWARE (thank you for that), but as I read in the different cisco guides, I need the sip IMAGE first. At this moment the phone has the skinny (SCCP)image, so I want to convert it to sip and then upgrade the sip firmware.

If anyone can help me, I would aprecciate a lot.

Waiting for your comments

David Medina

arusnet

Hi, David, I am in similar situation. I can not find the firmaware SIP for the 7905G. Could you please send me the file.. Thank you very much.

Arusnet

PD: hablas español?

telecomtechnician

arusnet

Muchas gracias David!!, el enlace esta perfecto y ya me baje todos los firms que estaban disponibles.
Te hago una pregunta, tu cual de los firms utilizaste para tu telefono 7905?
Gracias por todo de antemano.

Arusnet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janko67