chan_mobile. Please, help me.

Discussion in 'General' started by netaires, Jun 16, 2010.

1. netaires

Hello
    I have two problems with chan_mobile. Very curious both.

I'm well because I can not solve.

1) If the FollowMe select Confirm Calls When a call on my cell phone and pressed the one to start the communication I have a delay of only about 1.5 seconds for the voice is placed in the external cell which is calling me from outside.
    If I unselect Confim Calls and restart the delay disappears.

2) At the beginning of the call I have good audio quality, for about 15 seconds and for 5 or 7 seconds sounds very bad, and then solve alone and listening becomes perfect.
    I noticed to have good quality to be placed on the softphone to call the GSM codec, and put other as u-law a-law or communication sounds very bad times. For GSM I have the problem only for a few seconds at the beginning as I explained earlier.

There are two issues that I have been breaking their heads and I can not solve finish.
    I have a good dongle MSI Starkey 2.0 paired with a Nokia 5000.

2. rgranados

Remember that you are using at least 2 different interfaces previous to the gsm connection so i am not so confident with the application.

I think is a good and cheap solution but not enough to get a good quality.

3. netaires

What would be more advisable to receive a call on my cell phone as if it were an extension?
    Talking about phones that do not support WIFI or 3G.
    Thank you very much for your earlier response.

4. dicko

If you don't have WIFI or 3G, then surely you are basically "effed" check with your provider if you even have a possibility of routing anything anywhere.