CDR Export Issue. All Records Not Exported. 2.0.3

husaints

Hi,

I asked for help with regard to this issue on an unrelated thread, but I though this should have its own topic since I could not find anything about it on the forums and someone might come up with some solution or a fix:

The problem is when exporting the CDR to Excel on Elastix 2.0.3 not all the records are being exported. Only the records shown on the current single page is exported, which is a mere 50 records. You go to the next page and export to excel you find only the records on that next page which are exported to the excel sheet. All records do not get exported. Im sure many are having similar issues.

This was not the case with earlier versions of Elastix, specially 2.0.0, 1.5.xx, 1.6.xx.

Anyone can share a fix for this?

H,

fmvillares

there are other posts about it u need to correct the php code...

dicko

You can of course also export your records in pdf or csv format from the Unembedded FreePBX reports page, That one really does work and has much finer grained filtering.

JM2WAE

dicko

fmvillares

+1 dick

husaints

dicko thanks for informing about the csv advantage.

fmvillares You mention there are other posts on this. I tried to search but no luck. Maybe im not using the correct keywords. Can you let me know what php code needs to be amended? Or the link to a post mentioning this?

Thanks,
H

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti