CDR Data empty

Discussion in 'General' started by centritech, Dec 9, 2009.

  1. centritech

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2008
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    0
    I recently migrated a 1.5 install to a new server and also migrated to Elastix 1.6 at the same time. I used the back up and restore module in Elastix and everything seemed to work fine.

    However, ever since the upgrade my CDR reports show up empty. I can see all the data that was there before the migration. I just can't see any info since the migration.

    I have the same issue in both the Elastix report module and the FreePBX report module. It almost seems like Asterisk is not logging any CDR information.

    Any thoughts????

    Thanks
    Scott
     
  2. centritech

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2008
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have noticed that the Master.csv file in the /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv seems to be logging the data. How does the data go from that log to the asteriskcdrdb database.

    I assume that the Freepbx and the Elastix reporting tools are reading from that database. Is that a correct assumption?

    Thanks
    Scott
     
  3. ramoncio

    Joined:
    May 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1,663
    Likes Received:
    0
    You need to load cdr_addon_mysql.so, I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. It vanished after the update.
    Try from the asterisk console 'module load cdr_addon_mysql.so'. If you get an error, probably you don't have it into your /usr/lib/asterisk/modules dir, then you'll have to copy it from another machine (that's what I did).
     
  4. centritech

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2008
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    0
    Great!! That works. The only issue I have now is the CDR is not showing my previous few days worth of CDR. I'm hoping this script will be useful in importing the information from Master.csv in to the database.

    http://www.johnlange.ca/tech-tips/aster ... mport-v20/

    Is this a bug in the upgrade to 1.6 or did I miss something during the migration?

    Thanks again:)
    Scott
     
  5. nelson67

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I had the same issue a few days ago, but I still had a copy of cdr_addon_mysql.so in /usr/lib/asterisk/modules. A quick reload (instead of 'load' at the CLI) of the cdr_addon_mysql.so module got it working again.

    CLI> module load cdr_addon_mysql.so = FAILED!

    CLI> module reload cdr_addon_mysql.so = Works! B)
     
  6. eyal

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Had same issue with asterisk 1.8, the mentioned sql so was missing but wasn't the issue, the problem turned to be mismatching mysql passwords in /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf and web gui password configured under advanced-> security tab, updating password in both sections resolved my issue and calls started to record again in CDR.
     

Share This Page