CDMA to Elastix

Discussion in 'General' started by yurmetal, Apr 16, 2011.

1. yurmetal

hello guys i'm using Elastix 2.0.3 Asterisk 1.6... I have already created a PBX and everthyng's working great (thanks to you all guys)... but the client wants me to do the following... he has a number 47xx xx from my company but he also as a CDMA number from another company... so he wants the CDMA number to make local city calls, and everything else should be rang through out 47xx xx like mobile calls... we are using prefix 9|X. to make local city calls, is it possible to tell the asterisk if you dial number 9 the server must send the call through the CDMA number, but everything esle should be sent via our 47xx xx. my equipment is FXO Linksys adapter. sorry for my bad english, i'm from Georgia Tbilisi... please help me out guys it's very important please!!!

2. Megabyte

You can do that, separate the groups and create the trunks, please read elastix without tears it has many examples about that.

3. yurmetal

i've looked through the elastix without tear, but still i cannot find the tip... yea i must create the second trunk with a dial rule 9|X. it says if a person dials 9 than let it go through the CDMA number, but how can i register that trunk if the CDMA is not even using SIP :((