Catch-All DID Match

plutoniumx

I've just switched from trixbox 2.6 to elastix 2.0.3 and something is not working as i expected.

In my previous installation i had an IAX2 bridge between two boxes (each in a distinct country, lets say country 1 and 2) each one having a PSTN line. I had an IAX2 trunk named Server1 and another called Server2. I also created an outbound route with a dial pattern (1|0[1-9]. for country one and 2|0[1-9]. for country 2).

So when i wanted to call a number in country 2 from country 1, i just had to call 2|06XXXXXXXX . Now it always redirect me to the default (any did/cid incoming) extension. In the logs i can see : "Catch-All DID Match - Found 06XXXXXXXX - You probably want a DID for this ?".

In a nutshell, the call is redirected to the correct box (the other country) but is considered as an incoming call and not executed (called).

Maybe there's a cleaner way to do it in elastix but i don't get it.

Does someone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

fmvillares

its a context issue...from-pstn or from-internal as your context in the trunks...
if it is from-pstn you need to define did to get the calls into the system...

plutoniumx

Good call, i mistakenly used from-trunk context in the IAX2 bridge trunks. Switched to from-internal and all ok like before.

Thanks.

Regards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr