Can't play recordings

Discussion in 'General' started by kalderista, Aug 16, 2009.

1. kalderista

Hello!

I'm trying to play recordings in my elastix from the SYSTEM RECORDING MODULE, but when I make click to play y get message in a pop-up like this:

"The requested URL /modules/recordings/popup.php was not found on this server."

Can I install it myself?

Thanx!!

2. Megabyte

But if you choose to download the recordings can you play it locally?

3. kalderista

The pannel doesn't seem to have the option for download. Seems to be a problem with the pannel.

Any idea?

Thanx

4. Megabyte

Ok i will give you a temporary solution, you can get and ftp or sftp program to login to your pbx and go to /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/ in that directory you cand find all your recordings. i know it isnt maybe the solution you are looking for, but it can resolve the situation for a while.

5. fitim.zeka

Hello megabyte,
    Thanks for you help, but when i get in the Monitor folduer i find a lot of files like: 20110414-183708-1302799022.0.ulaw

When i want it to play with VLS or windows media player it can not play this file.

have you got the idea about this problem?

Thanks in advance

Ok i will give you a temporary solution, you can get and ftp or sftp program to login to your pbx and go to /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/ in that directory you cand find all your recordings. i know it isnt maybe the solution you are looking for, but it can resolve the situation for a while.

6. fitim.zeka

Hello all,

Thanks for your help, i just solved the problem, where the problem was to the file format, so i changed the format from ulaw to wav. and now it's working fine.

B R
    Fitim