Can't open extension config page

laoqi_sz

I newly installed an elastix and when started from adding some extensions I found the extension config page under PBX menu couldn't be opened --- it was blank there but there were something supposed to be there: like add SIP extension and so on.
I looked through the /var/www/html/admin/core and the page.extension.php was there but only contain several lines' code. Did I make any mistakes during installation?
The elastix I installed is Elastix-1.3-stable-29sep2008.iso. Any ideas will be great appreciated.

Eggars

I am having the same issue with 1.2, is this something that requires a fresh install to fix or is there somewhere else I can look to fix this?

carlirosi

Are both of you connected to Asterisk? Go to "tools" and "reload" in the asterisk cli. What happent then?

Bob

One quick question, what happens when you select the option for Unembedded Freepbx, does it allow you to add extensions via this method???

If you still see nothing, can you report what version Unembedded Freepbx is showing in the top left hand corner...

Regards

Bob

Eggars

this is what i get but i am logged in

Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)

Eggars

1.3-2 downloaded for source forge today

carlirosi

Zaptel issue? do the follow and tell us.

/etc/init.d/zaptel stop

Eggars

I tried the zaptel stop cmd and it said that it unloaded the zaptel hardware drivers.
Then I logged out and back in as admin from the GUI... no change

I selected the unembbeded freePBX, logged in as admin to freePBX extensions is greyed out and italic.

Eggars

by the way the FreePBX ver 2.4.0.0

laoqi_sz

I think the problem should be due to the zaptel or the PCI Wildcard. I met the same thing with Eggars. Actually the asterisk was died and no 5038port was listening. When trying starting asterisk from command line by : asterisk -c, it replied with :
[ERROR 4493]: asterisk.c 3009 main: Asterisk has detected a problem with your Zaptel configuration and will shutdown for your protection.
I removed the card and reboot and everything was OK. I will rebuild the driver and try again.

laoqi_sz

Done.
Run genzaptelconf -d -s and it works. Thank u all.

jcasaravilla

Im have the same problem today with a atcom ax100p , i cant enter in the pbx menu under elastix . any advances with this bug ???
Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti