Cant Login Server 2.5

The Server has been working flawlessly for the past couple of months/years, but all of a sudden I cannot login via web with any type of credentials. The server is still up, telephony is working good... it works, but i cannot login and change any config via the web interface, when I type my credentials and hit enter it just refreshes the web login.

Any suggestions?

jsimo,

FYI, I had that issue and battled it for a few days only to find out I had a router issue..... you may eventually need to check that if you have checked all else...

amphibian

The server is still up and running and phones are up but still... I cannot loggin via web.
I went directly to https://MYELASTIXIP/admin/config.php and this is what came up:

FATAL ERROR
DB Error: connect failed
Trace Back

Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[file] => /var/www/html/admin/common/db_connect.php
[line] => 69
[function] => die_freepbx
[args] => Array
(
[0] => DB Error: connect failed
)

)

[1] => Array
(
[file] => /var/www/html/admin/header.php
[line] => 131
[args] => Array
(
[0] => /var/www/html/admin/common/db_connect.php
)

[function] => require_once
)

[2] => Array
(
[file] => /var/www/html/admin/config.php
[line] => 54
[args] => Array
(
[0] => /var/www/html/admin/header.php
)

[function] => include
)

)

As mentioned earlier you need to check your database connection. Obviously you need to check it through Linux Shell. So open a secureshell connection, login and check your system(space-left, hard disk errors, mysql running etc etc).

Fixed! Thank you navaismo as you mentioned and other people already had, I checked the mysql and the service was not starting:
service mysqld start FAILED
The service was not starting... Then I checked the storage because I read that sometimes not having some memory available for swap or temp files can cause the database not to start:
df -h
Eureka! The hard drives were all full, that was the problem since the beginning, so i went and search for the recording audio and deleted all of them:
find /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/ -name "*.wav" -type f -delete
Waited a couple of minutes... And reset the database again:
service mysqld start OK

Thank you so much and spread the word to the people who have the same problem

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114