Can't get incoming calls through Oztell on my PBX

Discussion in 'General' started by newboy, Nov 27, 2009.

1. newboy

Hello,

I am trying to set up Oztell on my PBX. I have 2 DID numbers from Oztell. I am able to make outgoing calls but can't get the incoming calls to work on my PBX. Everytime i try to ring the DID, i get the message "The number you are trying to dial is not in service".

However, when i login into my Oztell account using X-Lite, i am able to recieve calls.

I tried to run the debug on my PBX and found out that the calls are coming up to my PBX and then the noservice message is being played.
    I spoke to Oztell and they said that the system is registering with "S@XX.XX.XX.XX" instead of my Oztell SIP@XX.XX.XX.XX.

I have checked and verified all the settings few times but still keep getting the same error message.

Can someone please suggest what or where i could be doing something wrong? or how to fix this issue.

Here is a log from the debug:

== Manager 'admin' logged off from 127.0.0.1

2. dicko

If you don't register (or fail to register) with your provider, so double check your "registration string", to debug I suggest you try "allow anonymous SIP calls" in the general settings, if you "allow anonymous" you should be aware that that opens up security holes so you need to be careful.

3. Bob

Bob

Have a look at the other area you have posted the question in....

Regards

Bob

4. newboy

Thank a lot for all the help guys. It is fixed finally. I was trying to call from my mobile with blocked number and hence the call was getting rejected.

Thanks a lot :)