Can't Delete voicemails and monitorings using IE

Discussion in 'General' started by Trevisan, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Trevisan

2. rafael

Does this only happend with IE or this also happend with Firefox or other browser?. I guess this should happend with every browser. It could be a matter of file privilegies in /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail.

Regards,

Rafael

3. Trevisan

Hi Rafael!

This happend only with IE browser.

I tested with versions 6.0, 7.0 and the new version 8.0 of IE.

With Mozila Firefox it works OK.

The privilegies in /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail is rwxrwxr-r (755) and the privilegies in /var/spool/asterisk/monitoring is the same.
    I saw in some post that there is an incompatibility with IE for the scrits on Elastix's www server. Do you know anything about it?

I'm using the elastix version 1.5.2 and testing the beta 1.6-5. The problem happens in both versions
    Thanks.

4. Croc

same problem here with 1.6, works just fine via firefox.

5. dicko

Then surely the workaround is to not use IE ? (you could try and persuade Microsoft to be "standards compliant" but that might be harder)

6. rafael

Or just use Firefox. As Dicko said the problem is not Elastix is IE that does not support standards. That good thing is that we have Firefox and other browsers that support standards. So the best thing to here is support those that support standards.

If you want you can report the bug in bugs.elastix.org. Actually the bug should be reported in Microsoft ;)

Regards,

Rafael