Can't access web gui for voicemail

CShaum

I plum can't access voice mail with the web gui. The browser keep telling me it can't be found. I tried all sorts of stuff that I read on here but no luck. I recieve the email with the email attached that works fine but when I click on the link, Cannot be found. In the amportal.conf file I did put the elastix server IP address at the ampwebaddress location. And I add an "s" onto the http but no luck. I created a user account, no luck. I put everything back to default because nothing worked. Except the IP address. Can someone help me out. I'm getting tired of banging my head and getting nowhere. :( Thanks so much.

CShaum

I found my own problem:) Had a wrong address. Removed "recording" out of it and now we can login.:)

ebrofall

Hello. I'm experiencing the same problem you had. Can post how you solved your problem. Thanks.

kiemosan

dicko

Elastix apparently doesn't like ARI, never did, still doesn't , and really is pissy with FreePBX later than 2.7.some.old.beta, it will revert you there on a yum update if you are not careful, exclude FreepBX from the Elastix repositories, so yum update won't spoil your whole day, and just update FreePBX in the un-embedded FreePBX and ARI will magically re-appear.

And before you ask, yes it's been reported, persistantly and for a few years, PaloSanto have completely ignored those complaints, go figure!!

dicko

GeoRu

both links are dead

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen