Can't access web gui for voicemail

Discussion in 'General' started by CShaum, May 14, 2010.

1. CShaum

I plum can't access voice mail with the web gui. The browser keep telling me it can't be found. I tried all sorts of stuff that I read on here but no luck. I recieve the email with the email attached that works fine but when I click on the link, Cannot be found. In the amportal.conf file I did put the elastix server IP address at the ampwebaddress location. And I add an "s" onto the http but no luck. I created a user account, no luck. I put everything back to default because nothing worked. Except the IP address. Can someone help me out. I'm getting tired of banging my head and getting nowhere. :( Thanks so much.

2. CShaum

I found my own problem:) Had a wrong address. Removed "recording" out of it and now we can login.:)

3. ebrofall

Hello. I'm experiencing the same problem you had. Can post how you solved your problem. Thanks.

4. kiemosan

5. dicko

Elastix apparently doesn't like ARI, never did, still doesn't , and really is pissy with FreePBX later than 2.7.some.old.beta, it will revert you there on a yum update if you are not careful, exclude FreepBX from the Elastix repositories, so yum update won't spoil your whole day, and just update FreePBX in the un-embedded FreePBX and ARI will magically re-appear.

And before you ask, yes it's been reported, persistantly and for a few years, PaloSanto have completely ignored those complaints, go figure!!

dicko

6. GeoRu

both links are dead