Can't Access the GUI After Update

adorah

I have an elastix based server that was ver. 1.5.2 I've done yesterday an update using "yum update" and ever since I can't access the GUI. Sometimes I manage to access the main interface but not the PBX tab. I get the message:

FATAL ERROR
DB Error: no such field

Is there a way to fix it or to reverse the update?

fdiogo

I have the same problem.....

have you solve the problem???

Regards,

Diogo

stuart

I have the same problem since doing a yum update. What do I need to do to correct the problem? It is only preventing access to the PBX tab.

dicko

My guess is that you updated FreePBX in the un-embedded thingy, Unfortunately you are not allowed to do that in Elastix, your yum update reverted you back to a non compatible and quite old version of FreePBX.

dicko

stuart

Yes, I am sure that you are correct. Are we able to uninstall this freepbx, and if so how?

dicko

Yes, but because you "broke the unwritten rules" please add

exclude=freePBX

to all the enabled repositories in

/etc/yum.repos.d/elastix.repo

go to freepbx.org, download the latest (2.8 I believe) read the rules and reinstall it, it should be relatively painless.

Sorry about that but sometimes PaloSanto are (how can I say this without offending someone, no I probably can't, so just say it dicko) stubborn and just plain wrong :)

dicko

adorah

GUI Problem Fixed - IAX Extensions Can't Register

dicko said:
Yes, but because you "broke the unwritten rules" please add

exclude=freePBX

to all the enabled repositories in

/etc/yum.repos.d/elastix.repo

go to freepbx.org, download the latest (2.8 I believe) read the rules and reinstall it, it should be relatively painless.

Sorry about that but sometimes PaloSanto are (how can I say this without offending someone, no I probably can't, so just say it dicko) stubborn and just plain wrong :)

dicko
Thx for the tip. it settled the GUI problem. However ever since the upgrade the IAX2 extnsions can't register to the server. I tried to remove and to reinstall and to create a new IAX extension - to no avail.
SIP extensions works as usual so IAX connection to RAPIDVOX (Does not need registration)
Any advice? :unsure:

dicko

fdiogo

Hi all!!!

thanks for your help!

i have replace the folder admin in /var/www/html with one working and after update all modules it appear working ok....

Diogo

fdiogo

Hi all!!!

thanks for your help!

i have replace the folder admin in /var/www/html with one working and after update all modules it appear working ok....

Diogo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti