cant access features from GXP2000 & freepbx prob

Discussion in 'General' started by reynolwi, Jun 20, 2008.

1. reynolwi

I have 3 GXP2000s registered to elastix 1.0-17 and we cant access certain features from the phones. When we try and login to voicemail from the phone it asks for the password and then comes back and says "Login Incorrect... Password" and that repeats until it disconnects us. Ive checked the voicemail passwords and even reset them and it does it for EVERY phone extension. Also when we try and use the directory from the phones it acts like we arent dialing anything and just keeps repeating what to push and finally disconnects when it timesout. Is this a codec issue or a setting i need to change?

And also in freepbx its showing 5 phones online but thats not right. Only the 3 phones are on, and i looked in sip debug and the system is trying to reregister 2 old iddresses that 2 phones used to have until i changed the I addresses. Does this go away or can i remove those old references somehow?

Post edited by: reynolwi, at: 2008/06/20 12:09<br><br>Post edited by: reynolwi, at: 2008/06/20 12:10

2. gabo

Re:cant access features from GXP2000 & freepbx pro

reynolwi,

Seems to be a problem with the way that Grandstream devices sends the DMTF tones the default setting is in-audio, changing to via RTP (RFC2833)in the accounts tabs works for me

regards,

gabo