Can you get Aastra scripts to run? - CONTINUED

Discussion in 'IP Phones' started by Juanphy, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Juanphy

Hi oneobserver, I was following the old thread where you were talking about making the Aastra's scripts for Trixbox work under Elastix. It seemed like you had it but now the old forums are gone and I don't think the work was completly done...

I for one have been unable to properly provision my 57i with the scripts you posted (i have version aastra_2.0v2_elastix_files.tgz of your scripts), when I boot the phone it seems like it's all going to work but when it reboots after configuring the Time Zone, the mac.cfg file is not created and the configuration script is run all over again...

As I recall somebody else had this problem but he solved it changing the group of the tftpboot folfer to asterisk, unfortunately the script did change that for me and now I don't know what I have to change myself in my configuration... I made sure the tftpboot folder had the right permissions and owners (root/asterisk with 776) but still the mac.cfg file will not be created by the scripts...

I have elastix 1.0-17 and freePBX 2.4...

Were you able to make it work? Is it me? Is it a curse? I would really appreciate any help...

2. Juanphy