Can I rebrand Elastix interface with my logo etc.

erictopia

Hello,
Before starting off, please understand that I do not want to take credit for the hard work of the community. I only want to generate sales lead from someone who may see my company logo in the web interface, or the phone's home screen logo, and contact me for an installation of a pbx system.

Ok, so my question is, can I put my company logo and make changes to the elastix web interface to show my company name instead of elastix? Does the license allow this? It would seem so because elastix uses Asterisk but "Asterisk" or "Digium" is not mentioned anywhere on the web interface. Also, Elastix itself has re branded the freepbx interface with no indication that it's running freepbx with an Elastix wrapper. Is this because elastix made certain deals with the developers of the particular projects, or does GPL allow this?

FYI I will give same access to getting source code of the changed interface (well its already in the installed server - the php files) and mention at the bottom of the interface that it is derived from Elastix 2.0.etc.

Lee Sharp

You can actually do all you want with a new theme. And I think if you make the theme available, you are good.

aerodesliza

What you need to do is replace the logo or edit the file you want in this folder:
/var/www/html/themes/default

erictopia

Thank you guys for the helpful replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen