Can I add columns to the CDR Report or Monitoring?

Discussion in 'General' started by step, Nov 14, 2008.

1. step

I would like to add the DID number and/or caller ID prefix to the Monitoring List and to the CDR Report to make it easier to find incoming calls. My box is being used for an answering service. I need to be able to group calls by who the incoming call was for?
    Thanks in advance.
    :)

2. MrEmbedded

I would like to see a better CDR report as well. It needs only needs a few more options to be really good.

3. eugenevdm

The reason why this is a popular request is because Trixbox already does this.

You could try this users modification:

CallerID to CDR Report, Summary by.. and Monitorig

http://elastix.org/index.php/en/compone ... torig.html

It's a lot of files to overwrite. I wish this would just be built into the system.

4. shaddie

hi am using elastix 2.3.0 and I want to ask how can I add summary cost column per extension under the summary tab in reports, so that it will appear as :

ext,user ,#incomming calls,#out going calls, total time ,total time ,summary cost ,details

5. soborno

Re: Re:Can I add columns to the CDR Report or Monitoring?

You will have to do some programming...

You will have to modify the module (/var/www/html/modules), and play a little with sql queries, you will need at least some knowledge in sql and php.

You can alternatly order it to palosanto, as a custom modification.

Regards,
    Claudio

6. shaddie

thax a lot @least I have some idea .but thing is am pretty new to php language I dnt kno which page exactly to modify see there are a couple of them in modules folder I wouldnt want to mess up everthing ,once I have that I dnt have a problem with sql.

thax in advance

7. soborno

Not much to be afraid, just backup the module folder (summary_by_extension), and if anything happens, just put it again there. Also, as you probably won´t change any more than the index.php there, probably you just need to backup that.

Regards,
    Claudio

8. shaddie

dear claudio I have done everything according to your instructions .I have included the libs/paloSantoCDR.class.php in the elastix framework ,also the following code snippet for the summary cost column :

$arrTmp[7] = $sTiempo;

$charge=(($value['duration']/60)*$rate_value)+$rate_offset;
    $arrTmp[8] = number_format($charge,3);
    $sum_cost = $sum_cost + $arrTmp[8];
    $arrTmp[9] = $sum_cost;
    $arrData[] = $arrTmp;

to my surprise report is not showing anything except an extra row for each column,wer could I be going wrong.

I appreciate your help

9. Scott111

By standard, indicator reviews, CVTQ reviews, and CDR contact reviews do not show every possible pillar of information. You can choose the information that you would like to show.