campaign trunk problem

Discussion in 'General' started by pti2000, Sep 21, 2009.

1. pti2000

I Installed callcenter 1.5 on elastix 1.5.2, But when I set up outbound campaign I don,t see my trunks in the trunk drop down bar, can anyone help me on this.

2. berend

Same problem here. Have you solved it? If so can you telle me how?

3. berend

What FreeBx version are you using? I am using 2.6 and discovered that it has introduced a new trunks table. The the GetTrunks() function in paloSantoTrunkClass.php tries to find trunk information in the globals as shown in the code below.

function getTrunks($oDB)
    {
    $arrResult = false;
    $arrTrunk = array();
    $sPeticionSQL =
    "SELECT * FROM globals ".
    "WHERE variable LIKE 'OUT\\\_%' ".
    "ORDER BY RIGHT( variable, LENGTH( variable ) - 4 )+0";
    $arrResult =& $oDB->fetchTable($sPeticionSQL);
    echo $arrResult;
    echo count($arrResult);
    if (is_array($arrResult) && count($arrResult)>0) {
    foreach($arrResult as $key => $trunk){
    $tmpTrunk = str_replace("ZAP","DAHDI",$trunk); //para soportar dahdi, freepbx aun conserva el formato ZAP y esto es para entender q se usa dahdi
    $arrTrunk[$key] = str_replace("AMP:","",$tmpTrunk);
    }
    return $arrTrunk;
    }
    return false;
    }

Is there an update of the CallCenter module available?

4. pti2000

Yes I had the same problem ofter up dating freepbx to 2.6 . So I just reinstall and broth it back to 2.5.2.2 . Because I find it very hard to get responce on this forum.

5. berend

You reinstalled just FreePbx 2.5.2.2? And does that work because FreePbx 2.6 changes the tables.

I have worked on the PaloSantoTrunks.Class.php and the index Php for setting up campaigns. I have the trunks back in the drop down list now but I am not quite sure this will work. I don't have much time left to sort this ou because nest week I have to start a new campaign.

6. pti2000

yes the change worked out for me. But it looks like u mite have a fixed if it works out, please let me know. thanks

7. berend

There are two files in the attached rar. (Sorry rar does not work here, zip files instead)Rename existing files to something like filename_safe.php. That way you can always go back to the older files if it doesn't work for you.

1. paloSantoTrunks.Class.php =>copy to /var/www/html/libs/

2. index php => copy to /var/www/html/modules/campaign_out/

http://forum.elastix.org/old_files/trunk.zip

That should bring back the trunks in the drop down list. I haven't found out yet if there are other pointers to the older glovals table instead of the trunks table so I am not sure if it works. Please let me know.