calls cut off

Discussion in 'General' started by anfek, Jan 27, 2011.

1. anfek

Hi,
    Our platform is based on elestix 2 (asterisk 1.6.2.10). We're using IAX2 connection with our provider and we do not have other providers at the moment. Elasitix is running in our offices and snom phones (320) are registered via SIP (local registration).
    Recently we're experiencing issues with dropped calls. First I thought it's just one off - i.e. mobile lost reception and it was dropped. Unfortunately it started now more often and I could count 4-6 lost calls per day. When I listened the calls it looks like the inbound caller lost connection as person in office is still "hearable" until hang up. Also I noticed that in some cases we had calls running over the time when the call was dropped by other person.
    I looked through the logs but there is no errors when the call is dropped. Just after few second I can see that channel (IAX2/.....) was closed because person who lost a call just hung up after few seconds.
    I hope it makes sense and anyone can explain what it could be. I've contacted with our provider and they're saying that's everything is fine in their end (nothing new). Also if you could please advice if there is any other place to look at the logs.

thanks,
    anfek

2. fmvillares

mostly probable iax provider issue or network issue but with that much info its really difficult to see