Calls being dropped

craigw

I am using Elastix 1.6-12 with an AudioCodes MP-118 gateway. This afternoon I updated the firmware in the gateway from 5.4 to 5.8. Since I did that update if someone calls in and there is a pause in the conversation more than a second or two, the call is dropped. I am not sure if the problem is the gateway or Elastix but I need help ASAP to get to the bottom of this. Thanks!!

agidi

Well if it was working fine before the firmware upgrade. Then its most likely it. Try a downgrade if its safe.
best luck

craigw

I tried to roll back to the old firmware and the old ini that had worked earlier before the upgrade. We are still having problems with incoming calls dropping. HELP!!!

craigw

I have this issue solved. The problem was on the gateway, NOT Elastix. Again we have an AudioCodes MP-118 gateway. To fix the problem I went into the gateway UI under Configuratio>Protocol Configuration>SIP Advanced Parameters>Advanced Parameters. Under there is a section called Disconnect and Answer Supervision. Under that section is a setting called Disconnect Call on Silence Detection. It was set to Yes and I changed it to No and now we are not having problems with dropped calls.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen