Calls are being recorded, but not dislplayed

Hi everyone.
I've recently installed Elasteix version 1.0-15, and all is working good, except for the monitoring tool.
The customer needs to record all inbound and outbund calls. I know that this is solved, selecting the "Record Always" option when creating an extension.

After a complete working day, I tried to look at the recordings, but none is displayed in the "Monitoring" section.

Do you know a way to solve this issue?

Kind regards.

please check if your recordings are over the following directory:

/var/spool/asterisk/monitor

YES.
All calls are in the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor directory.

Thanks

I am having the same trouble (with the same version) if anyone has found a solution.

hello eljerry,

Would you please paste me the complete file name for a recording that you have done for incoming, outgoing calls, it very likely that there is a little problem on the function that shows recordings from the monitor directory.

jgutierrez,

Not sure if your reply was aimed at myself or eljerry however on my part a sample filename is;

auto-1225466649-600-00442089717886.wav

take from

/var/spool/asterisk/monitor

Running an upgraded system to 1.3-2 and still missing the outgoing calls. They ARE recorded, but not displayed.

Anyone got a fix?
thanks

Hello Raoul,

BACKUP and edit this file:
/var/www/html/modules/monitor/index.php

and take a look at the file that I'm sending

open it with a text editor

jgutierrez,

Unfortunately I have failed to find the file you speak of, if possible could you attach it to a post. If not let me know and I'll give you an email or ftp site to send it to. Thank you.

jgutierrez, please do send the file, we are very interested in fixing this issue
thanks

Hi there,

I'm wandering if you had a chance to publish the file. I have the same problem.

I'd gladly accept this file by email as well.

Thank you!

Hi there,

Here is the file, as I said, backup the original file and so the following modifications.

Basically there is a mistake on the regular expression at the monitoring module. This correction is for a sample file that Raoul sent.

http://forum.elastix.org/old_files/cdr.txt

Please let me know if it works.

jgutierrez,

Thanks for that, however it's not working for me in several ways.

First off when looking in index.php I fail to find the exact text you refer to. For example with
'function Files_Between_Dates($file, $extension, $date_start, $date_end, $esAdministrador)'
I do not have
'$esAdministrador'

Also I don't know it matter by my location is in fact ......../module/monitoring/index.php

For reference I have attached my file.

As mentioned earlier I am running Elastix 1.0-15 in case it is relevant. http://forum.elastix.org/old_files/index.txt

Oh how I wish elastix would fix this in their nest build or post instructions here in the forum. It really makes their distro look bad. It's one thing trixbox does really well.

Is there a way to have the same interface from the trixbox distro. It allows you to hear a recorded call from the reports, CDR, page. This allows for searching for the call you want based off of extension.

Thanks dude, I will try the index file shortly and get back to you. However the 'cdr' file could you give me a location as to where that is meant to live. Many thanks.

Raoul

do you mean, where you may find the cdr file that I have uploaded? it was just a name that I gave to the file when I was going to upload it B)

The correct file is:
/var/www/html/modules/monitoring/index.php

jgutierrez,

Thank you for the upload, however unfortunately it doesn't seem to solve the problem for me. Would you have any other thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114