Calls answered by a queue but extension no rings

Discussion in 'General' started by ericng, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ericng

My system is having some weird issue that at times, incoming calls to my PRI channels answered by a queue but the extensions were not ring although there are free extensions to receive calls. I have configured all my incoming calls to ring to a queue group wherein there are 6 extensions within this queue. Is there something need to be adjusted to overcome this?

At times also, I found calls answered by a queue but it end up in extension s. Due to this, the call was end up to no where. What are the causes for this? Hope someone can shed some lights here

Thanks and Regards,

Eric

2. Megabyte

Did you set up your agents corectly to that queue?
    Did you join those agents to your queues?
    Did you set up a ring strategy?

Can you please post an output of a failed call to teh queue.

3. ericng

I have checked that queue has been properly setup with sip extensions but the problems that I am facing is, randomly (can be anytime) the calls picked up by the queue by were not distributed to the free sip extensions (confirmed that there are free extensions at that time). At most of the time, it works perfectly.

BTW, how can capture an output of a failed call to a queue?

4. centritech

I have a similar issue, except it's not as random. Every time a change is made to my queue settings, such as static agents the queue exhibits this problem. If the server is rebooted the queue exhibits this problem. The only way I have been able to get this working again is to go back in to the queue settings and hit submit and save the configuration. I don't have to make any changes, just have to submit and save.

My queue is setup for a round robin with memory and about 4-7 agents

Any thoughts or ideas????

Thank you
    Scott