Callout displayed number

ericng

I am having E1 DID lines with 200 DID numbers, how can I set my outgoing calls to display with a specific DID number for calls made through all the extensions?

Thanks

asepulveda

You want that each ext use different DID?

You can specigy the outbound CID in each extension in free pbx, but they should be valid DID , some telcos use DID with area code , other no , this dosent work with some telcos if you dont put the DID correctly,

ericng

I have tested with my E1 DID line but every time, instead of expecting the outbound CID number, I got the number from my main line.

Is there anyway to check whether Elastix did sent out the outbound DID number to my telco ?

Eric

rejil.rajan

What you can do best is call from one extension to your main line and monitor the log. Capture the CallerID and put the value in the Outbound CID. For e.g: call from your extension to the main line, assume you recieve the callerID as 316999, Now in the extension Outbound CID, change the number to 316<ext>. If you get 489316999, replace the outbound CID with 489316<ext>.

This should solve the issue

ericng

When I made a call from my extension to the main line, the caller that I get was my extension number.

When I actually put in a DID number into extension outbound CID, I see the caller ID is the DID number that I have put in but the phone still getting the main number to be displayed when call was made. Is this an indication that Elastix has sent out the outbound CID?

My telco was replying that they have enabled the CID for us. I just want to prove my telco that CID has been sent out from my Elastix. Hope someone can shed some lights here.

Thank you

Eric Ng

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino