Calling Cards Problem

kalagera

i have been using asterisk and trixbox and recently switched to elastix hoping that calling cards would be a good improvement with limitted effort required to set them up. i followed the instructions step by step and here's how far i've gooten: at first i could not connect from an SIP device using a calling card's sip-friend account. after some research i found out that a2billing's sip and extensions conf files were not included in freepbx conf files so i corrected this manually (i was surprised though that it hadn't happened during the installation stage) now i can connect with an SIP device but when i try to make a call through SIP it reads the balance remaining and does nothing else. my ratecards, dialplans, providers and all that comes with are well set. the trunk i have is a namae of a trunk configured in freepbx. i have been looking to resolve this for over a week now but there is very little documentation online. thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

Amelbo

Hi,

did you get it resolved? How ? I need some help here too. Thanks!!!

Amelbo

Hi,

did you get it resolved? How ? I need some help here too. Thanks!!!

kalagera

i did get it resolved, the audio files that were supposed to play to ask for the number to call were missing. i downloaded them manually and added them to the directory.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino