caller id

joel martin

Forum User
Trying to see if there is an option in Elastix software to attach caller id to
calls in parking lots. So the phone number shows instead of 71, 72, etc.
New to this deal so if I have asked the question incorrectly, please let me know.
Thanks.

AJP

Staff member
Hello Joel,

I am wondering if you are using Elastix 5 or using and End of Life Version of Elastix?

joel martin

Forum User
Thanks for responding. I didn't install or set up the software. Is there an "About" box or a way to confirm
the version?
Thanks.

AJP

Staff member
Joel if you have the following interface then you are using elastix 5/3cx

2020-07-24_09h12_51.png

joel martin

Forum User
My dashboard doesn't look like that. I am not at work today so I can't take a screen shot to send
to you. I won't be back in the office until Monday. I will respond then if that's okay. Your timely
responses are very welcome though.
Thanks

AJP

Staff member
Hello Joel if your dahsboard is not like the one shown in the picture means you are using an End of Life Version.

You will need to upgrade your system directly to Elastix 5 (3CX), here you will be able to find a documentation about what are the steps to migrate your system to 3CX:

In addition to the free conversion, you get a free 3CX license with a free PRO Edition trial for unlimited users. Fill in the form to receive you free license key via email:

Follow this documentation in order to take your backup and convert it using our tool:

Have a great weekend!

joel martin

Forum User
Thanks again for all the info. The main question I have is will the new version allow CID info to move to parking lots with the call? Since I didn't install the software, I need to know that before moving ahead with my vendor.
Thanks for all your help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chunchaco