Caller ID doesnt show

bono056

hi
i instaled elastix on a server & in dahdi-channels.conf, chan_dahdi.conf & zapata.conf change all the content to "from_zaptel". but still i cant get cid & did in rasterisk. & in some lines of rastreisk i still get from-pstn.
am i suppose to change pstn to zaptel in other config files?
Code:
    -- Starting simple switch on 'DAHDI/5-1'
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:1] NoOp("DAHDI/5-1", "Entering from-zaptel with DID == ") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:2] Ringing("DAHDI/5-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:3] Set("DAHDI/5-1", "DID=s") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:4] NoOp("DAHDI/5-1", "DID is now s") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:5] GotoIf("DAHDI/5-1", "1?zapok:notzap") in new stack
    -- Goto (from-zaptel,s,8)
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:8] NoOp("DAHDI/5-1", "Is a Zaptel Channel") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:9] Set("DAHDI/5-1", "CHAN=5-1") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:10] Set("DAHDI/5-1", "CHAN=5") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:11] Macro("DAHDI/5-1", "from-zaptel-5|s|1") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:12] NoOp("DAHDI/5-1", "Returned from Macro from-zaptel-5") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:13] Goto("DAHDI/5-1", "from-pstn|s|1") in new stack
    -- Goto (from-pstn,s,1)
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:1] Set("DAHDI/5-1", "__FROM_DID=s") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:2] Gosub("DAHDI/5-1", "app-blacklist-check|s|1") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:1] LookupBlacklist("DAHDI/5-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:2] GotoIf("DAHDI/5-1", "0?blacklisted") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:3] Return("DAHDI/5-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:3] ExecIf("DAHDI/5-1", "1 |Set|CALLERID(name)=") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:4] SetMusicOnHold("DAHDI/5-1", "acc_1") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:5] Set("DAHDI/5-1", "__MOHCLASS=acc_1") in new stack

dicko

Honestly my friend, it's all in "Elastix Without Tears" make sure you have the latest version and read all that zaptel/dahdi stuff as appropriate to you and the version you implemented until you understand it.

Basically. if you have analog trunks you will have to synthesize the DID with the from-zaptel mappings you define as there is no DID implicit in an analog trunk apart from the fact it is signaling that pair of wires and it's DID number is implicit in that fact, that channel you will associate with that DID so your system will know where to send it. Obviously this is only necessary if you have more than one trunk, otherwise use the "catch-all" inbound route.

CID however is dependent on your carrier, and a completely different question.

dicko

bono056

tanX dicko, i tried all instructions in EWT book, but it didnt work out, also i cant see caller id in fop.

dicko

You probably need "special" instructions, it works for everyone else. :)

dicko

You probably need "special" instructions, it works for everyone else. :)

Patrick_elx

dicko said:
CID however is dependent on your carrier, and a completely different question.
Are you sure that your carrier is presenting CID?
Did you configure your card for the proper CID signalization used by your carrier?

bono056

off course, i'm sure about the carrier

Patrick_elx

bono056 said:
off course, i'm sure about the carrier
And did you configure the proper cid scheme on your card?

bono056

i asked my carrier, its dtmf. so i add these lines to chan_dahdi.conf
cidsignalling=dtmf
;cidstart=polarity
cidstart=ring
relaxdtmf=yes

but still not working.

& patrick, can you describe more about cid sheme on my card. what i have to do for configure did scheme?

Patrick_elx

and when is the signaling sent?
Sometimes it's after the first ring. If your card is set to answer immediately, it will not have time to receive the cid.

you maybe need something like immediate=no. But check your card information.

There are plenty of thread on these issues on the forum regarding the proper dahdi configuration.
Also if you indicate your country and your telco, maybe some users here can tell you what their settings are for the same telco. But as stated before, there are multiple parameters that are telco specific and without further information the only thing we can tell you is check with your operator.

bono056

i also have set immediate=no, no success.

bono056

i solved the problem by calling my provide & change cid from dtmf to fsk. apparently in dtmf cid send before the ring, & asterisk cant get it. but in fsk cid send between ring 1 & 2. i dont know if its rule or notb but my provider setting is like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelc