Callback wrong number!

Discussion in 'General' started by jackyzrk, Mar 20, 2009.

1. jackyzrk

I use Elastix1.3, and I have a fxo gateway that registry to Elastix, the extension is 8001, the fxo gateway connect with 1 PSTN line. when I call the PSTN line number, the fxo gateway transfer the call to a callback app. In the debug information , I can see that my fxo gateway get the right caller id from the PSTN line and send to Elastix. But when callback ,Elastix just call the extension 8001 back, not the caller id I call from PSTN.

How can I check it out? Thank you!

2. ramoncio

When you configure the callback you must set the outgoing number. And Elastix calls you back to that number.

3. jackyzrk

But I don't want to call back to a same number every time. I have to leave the "outgoing number" field blank to make it identifying the caller ID from pstn!

4. torontob

Do you actually use the CallBack module from FreePBX? If "Yes" then there is a field "Callback Number" which should be left empty to dial the incoming number and you probably have it set as 8001.

Check this out:
    https://your.server.ip/config.php?displ ... k&itemid=1

5. jackyzrk

Thanks, actually, the field "callback number" is empty! and 8001 is an extension number that register to Elastix!