Call screening in conjunction with follow-me

Discussion in 'General' started by timhay69, Mar 23, 2011.

1. timhay69

With the above configuration, incoming calls are not transferred to voicemail if not answered.

2. fmvillares

did u try to see if it a bug and is corrected in 2.8 and 2.9 versions of freepbx

3. timhay69

Thanks again for the reply. I performed the upgrade and will have to wait and see.

One issue, is that now I am unable to use the elastix web management. Any ideas?

Also, I noticed a post on another subject about upgrading to asterisk 1.8. Can you elaborate on the procedure, as it contains some functionality that would be nice to provide.

Thanks again.

4. fmvillares

Re: Re:Call screening in conjunction with follow-me

pbx option in elastix gets broken due to the duplicate crap that they´ve made it doesnt matter as in pbx windows nothing is useful ...
    to try 1.8 u need to remember that many of the other elastix stuff will be broken...som its better to use a simpler distro like asterisk now...but 1.8 srtp and tls or campon call back functions really have use

5. timhay69

That part of the problem seems to be resolved.

Now my issue is, with no response the call is dropped. I forward some of the extensions to cell phones. One way or another the cell phone answers, whether it is the voicemail or the user. Voicemail will not respond to the call screening prompts. Is there away to make the default action of call-screening to send to voicemail vs terminate call.

Thanks

6. fmvillares

Re: Re:Call screening in conjunction with follow-me

mmmm did you try to seek for the function in freepbx 2.9?? i really dont know....