Call Recording Records Remote Caller, Then Me???

jtesta46

When I use *1 to record a call, it works. However, when I play back it plays ONLY the remote callers voice. It plays the entire one-sided conversation and then when they are done talking, it starts over from the beginning and plays ONLY my voice in a one-sided conversation.

Is there a way to fix this?

Also, I may ope up another question for this but I am unable to delete recorded calls in the monitoring screen even when logged in as admin. It prompts me if I am sure but the call never goes away. Is there a way I can check permissions or something?

jtesta46

stockie

Hi!

I'm having exactly the same problem !! Anyone can help us pls!!!

Tnx!

garfield81

I think I seem to having the same problem with the update Elastix 1.6 using FOP2 to record. Anyone find a fix to it?

Thanks

garfield81

FYI: Saw an update today using yum and upgraded hoping that it would fix it but no luck. Recording still plays back single sided back to back.

asternic

Hello,

Try at your own risk. My box is too much of a hack that I do not know if this solution will work:

I replaced /usr/bin/soxmix with the current script:

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/sox -M $1 $2 $3

And the monitor files are mixed correctly and not concatenated. This is for sox version 14. No idea what version you might have installed.

garfield81

asternic: Thanks I will try that. The sox version in the updated elastix is 12.18.1 which is also the latest rpm available to centos 5.

zeonz

Hi guys, Do the sox solved the issue of any of you? i'm still having this issue..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino