Call monitoring in call transfer

Discussion in 'General' started by jayren, Jan 19, 2011.

1. jayren

Hi, i just need help with call monitoring it doesnt record when you transfer the call only the original call gets recording is there any configuration for this to force call transfer to get recorded?

I searched in forums but couldn't find any solutions.

2. fmvillares

its simple its the way asterisk works the call gets recorded only after a blind transfer
    if you made a transfer with confirmation or attended transfer the call doesnt get recorded from now on...you need to make manual freepbx dialplan programming after that to get that leg recorded and tracked afterwards

3. leonelmm

Hello everyone, could anyone find the solution to record the transfered calls? Thank you a lot for your help!

4. fmvillares

look ahead its not a problem...its a behaviourof asterisk...queue calls transferred only get recorded after a blind trasnfer period...u need to make manual programming to get that leg unified and recorded in one file

5. dicko

For attended transfers you could try editing the highly dubious file:

/etc/asterisk/extensions_override_freepbx.conf

and after the line :-

exten => s,n(record),MixMonitor(${MIXMON_DIR}${CALLFILENAME}.${MIXMON_FORMAT},,${MIXMON_POST})

add

exten => s,n,Set(AUDIOHOOK_INHERIT(MixMonitor)=yes)

6. leonelmm

Thank you a lot for your help, I'm very new in elastix. I'll try what you wrote.

7. fmvillares

well dick u with the right answers and manual programming at any time in any place...as brothers in arms karma up again jeje