call monitor

davidvanrensburg

Hi,

Could anyone please advise how to listen to recorded calls through the elastix call monitor screen, that have been transfered to another phone?

I can only listen and see the first part of the call before transfer in the list.

Please advise.

David
PC Network
www.pcnetwork.co.za
http://www.pcnetwork.co.za

davidvanrensburg

Hi,

Could anyone please advise how to listen to recorded calls through the elastix call monitor screen, that have been transferred to another phone?

I can only listen and see the first part of the call before transfer in the list.

Please advise.

I would also like to know why the sip trunk disconnects periodically (once a week or so) and i need to do a asterisk -r | sip reload and it reconnects ??

David
PC Network
www.networkcabling.co.za

jgutierrez

When a call is transfered, another recording is created because another channel is created, that is the reason why the recording is splited.

Have you tried on your SIP trunk instead of using a hostname, the IP address from your provider?

agidi

jgutierrez said:
When a call is transfered, another recording is created because another channel is created, that is the reason why the recording is splited.
And this recording actually shows on the Monitor list??

I've had complaints about this, but never been able to resolve.

I'm using "stable" 1.6-12

thanks

jgutierrez

Perform an elastix update on a test machine:
yum update elastix -y
And reproduce the same scenario, and reply back.
Send an screen shoot of monitoring panel, and the content of /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen