Call forwarding problem

shekarb4u

Im using elastix 1.6 with 4 FXO Card.

Im having problem with call forwarding feature.
We are using two trunk lines [2 x FXO]. We want to enable call forwarding on our lines. what we want is whenever there is a call on our trunk line, we want to forward the call to mobile number[ it will use line 2 for forwarding ? ]. Now what is happening is whenever there is call coming in to our trunk line, it is forwarding the call to mobile. but trunks are not getting cleared even after both parties conversation is closed.

Thanks in advance.

Chandra

dicko

Reporting a post to a moderator, is solely for reporting transgressions of the forum rules like inappropriate or offensive language/behavior or SPAM, it is not for just that you are impatient.

please be patient, if a forum member cares to help you he/she will.

Or preferably download and read "Elastix Without Tears", I believe you will find your answer there, or here in the fora search for "far end disconnect"

dicko

shekarb4u

Sure Sir, I ll wait...

I have gone through elastix without tears, i could not find anything related with this problem.

Hoping for anyone to help with my problem.

thanks and regards,
Chandra

dicko

Your problem is almost certainly with you not matching the disconnect signaling your analog line vendor supplies, or often as not, does not supply, search the forum for busydetect busycount and "far end disconnect"

dicko

Telco

Have you tried activating the busydetect and busycount in the chan_dahdi.conf?

ADDED INFORMATION:
also try reversing the polarity of your trunk lines. I have seen where that has worked.

shekarb4u

Excellent it is working fine. after activating busydetect and busycount=3 in the chan_dahdi.conf.

Thank you Telco and all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen