Call center

Discussion in 'General' started by davidh, May 14, 2008.

1. davidh

Hi there all great software this.

I need some help setting up the call center. Dowloaded the module but dont know how to install it. Please excuse me i am totaly new with Elastic. have a bit of asterisk knowledge. This Elastics looks like the bomb.

any help or link would be great.

I see on the main installation page there is a usermanual but no installation manual.

thx

2. davidh

IGNORE THIS I AM STUPID I FOUND THE ANSWER IN THE MANUAL, JUST SHOW U, NO USE IN TAKING SHORTCUTS.

DAVE<br><br>Post edited by: davidh, at: 2008/05/14 08:04

3. ericng

Hi Dave,

Looks like I am stupid too as I ran through the manual but yet could not find out how to get the call center module installed. Appreciate if you could share out how this was done. I was managed to install the Elastix

Thanks

Eric

4. agidi

you first download the module from this site, to your PC, then upload it via the www admin interface System/Load Module

hope this helps

5. davidh

Thats right Eric!

The load module is under the systems tab in your elastix web gui,just link the downloaded file and select save and WHALA its done. My hat goes off to the people who made it a blast to install(SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD JOB).

thx dave

6. yrving

Hello David:

I saw your message when you could install the call center module. Well I tryed it in the same way without success. Would you help me?, did you made any change in the elastix before installing the call center module?

Please!

Yrving

7. alshaya

Hi Yrving,

did you get nay help on the call center or were you able to succesfully set it up.

If yes could please help.

Royd Mendes,

8. alshaya

Hello David,

Could you please let me know where did you find the call center module manual

I need some kinda document to setup the call center.

Thanks
    Royd Mendes