Call Center

Amphibian

1: Call Center, once installed, what is needed on each agents computer, Or, do they sign in on the server that has Call Center installed on and go from there?

2: Is it best to host Call Center on machine by it's self or place on same machine as PBX?

3: Noticed in Call Center's manual that "Dialer Must Be Activated", is the required for incoming only calls?

Have "Answering Service" in USA, trying to determine if Call Center module will give me what I am looking for, to see calls incoming to our assigned client's phone and have all required info on said client displayed, and a place for entering information received from caller?

Thanks, new to Elastix but not to Asterisk, not looking to write software to do this right now if Call Center can do it. No reason to reinvent wheel if wheel already round.

rafael

1) Agents can you use ip phones or softphones installed in their computers.
2) Depends in the size of the implementation. For small implementation it can go in the same machine. For biggers ones, it can go in a separate machine.
3) It is necessary for both outgoing and incomming. If you do not active this for incomming campaings you won't get the info related of the people that are calling.

Regards,

Rafael

Amphibian

Not much in the way of Call Center info available in English that I have found here, maybe you can direct me to some more documentation on the subject.

What I have need for is as follows,

I have an answering service business in the States, approx 80-100 clients. I have old system with three (30) seats to answer all incomming calls for our clients. Would like to update, have downloaded several systems, tried each one and have settled for what appears to be the Best, Elastix, hoping to obtain the following from your software:

1: Need to have our client forward their phone to an assigned number given by us,

2: Need our client to have web access through portal to access their voicemails and set up their IVR, obtain CDR's and billing info from us,

3: Client needs to have option to have their customer press "O" for operator, when they do that it needs to ring to my agents desk, have info of our client pop up showing how they want their calls handled and additional info on this client such as phone numbers for contact etc...

Need to have calling cards & billing for calling cards available for resale to clients,

Need to setup "Hosting" for clients.

Can this all be done thru Call Center & Elastix or will I need to have 80-100 different servers running.

Thanks

William

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelc