call center to crm

Discussion in 'General' started by soulofmischief87, Jan 15, 2009.

1. soulofmischief87

working to develop a call center conection to crm in the sense of data collected during campaigns will be added to a customer database, along with the rest of the customers info, this data can then be shared with incomming callcenter calls to identify customer names by caller id without having to upload a seperate customer cvs to callcenter module, another thing we are looking to get from this is an agent report with the amount of leads collected because the amount of call does not necessarly mean that a lead was collected during a call, we are also taking in the mind the that most call centers use surveyers, telemarketers and sales rep thus we want to develop auto campaign creation after the areas manager aproves collected data, we also request help on click to dial for crm page thank you any one interested contact me at articavenger999@msn.com

serbiro.org

2. Owarrior

That would be really great to have. i am quite interested.

3. BYGino

Me too, let me know if I can help in any way, I'd like for forms to go to vTiger/Sugar

4. edt

edt

You may not be aware of this, but vtiger and vicidial have already been intergated long ago to give all that funcrionality.
    I don;t know way it was not implemented in elastix.
    You can find the details on the vicidial site.
    I' m just trying to work out how to do it.

5. sirsolrac

I have worked with SugarCRM and the integration with an old plugin called Notein (it must be used with Asterisk Desktop Mannager).

When your PBX receibes a call, the plugin Notein "takes" the callerID from Asterisk, then it pass to the search engine of the SugarCRM and in that way you can see the name of the person who's calling and all the SugarCRM screen with his info.

The only problem is, that it cannot be integrated with the Call Center agent console.

You can take a look on this link I've made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd0bpFFktt8