Call Center only for inbound support

naked

Hello,

I'm making an inbound call center for support services, I'm running Elastix 2.0.3 with CallCenter Module 2.0;
After the agent logon, the operator hear the MOH till a call enter in the queue; the issue is that the agent auto-answer to the call and before this the operator hears only a "bip"...so if the operator is not looking at the monitor and not wears the headphones...is a very big trouble!!

Someone knows how to fix?

Thanks a lot in advance

fmvillares

you cant fix it...thats the way the free call center module of elastix works...
you have 3 roads...
1) redesign yourself the elastix call center to your needs
2) pay palosanto (developers of the call center) to make the changes for you
3) use another call center suite paid of course for example queuemetrics, asternic stats, etc etc

nana_MeDBeD

I have the same problem. Can not you solve it differently? fourth way? :) in this case should not have to call this module "Call Centre" - should be called a "call center for outbound calls only." It is a pity that such a great product has such a significant bug
P.S. sorry for my english (i use google:)

jgutierrez

Hmmm...
There is no bug, that is the way it was meant to be, if the agent is not infront of the screen, he must actiavte break button...

naked

I don't know your environment but in my business environment, as per all Italian Inbound Call Centers, every agent do 2, 3 or 4 jobs at the same time...they cannot activate break button otherwise....fired!

:)

jgutierrez

In that case, agent starts talking to the customer, and then enable agent console, to see the customer info.
I don't see any issue on that..

nana_MeDBeD

We would like to only when there is a new call in queue the agent's phone ring and not just "bip". Ringing instead MOH.

uniqum

Hello!
I want to pay customizing call center module. I email to sales@palosanto.com but no answer. I need to know how much may be this work. Are there any palosanto developers or manager there in forum? Please give me your contacts.
Thanks!
PS: Sorry for my English.

jgutierrez

EmilyWood

Hi,
You should contact with your networking department.. It can be a headset system's setting issue..

pmurphy

Hi I have a question for you about what you are using for the inbound group.

What pieces are you leveraging in the agent console like the inbound screen pop, db user lookup, and such? It maybe you are not leveraging your desktop applications to give a good experience as the call center application can give.

If not using anything but to deliver calls you could consider just using a hunt group, or plain queue logins that just rings phones. Both can deliver calls to extensions working in a group and ring phones are delivery. You loose a lot of tools and monitoring but sounds like it must be a low volume call center to be taking the headsets off while logged in to the system.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colak