Call center module, script and queue issues

Discussion in 'General' started by newboy, Mar 23, 2010.

1. newboy

Hello,

I am using Elastix 1.6 32 bit edition and have installed the call center module 1.5.2 on it. The module installed fine and i made the changes for agent log in (agentcallbacklogin)by following the post at http://www.elastix.org/component/option ... ,en/#40147

The issue i am facing is that when i log in by any agent number, it shows the same script for all the outbound campaigns.

Also, i am unable to see any queues under Inbound calls, i have added 2 queues and these queues come up if i add a new campaign but nothing in Inbound calls (queues).

Any suggestions on what i could be doing wrong here? or any help on how i can fix this issue?

2. newboy

I have gone through almost all posts for call center on the forum but haven't been able to find any answers.

I have followed all the steps to try and configure it properly.

1. I am unable to add the CSV files as well, it does not show any data after uploading and the system memory goes to almost 60%. If i delete the campaign, it comes back to normal.

2. I have added different agents in diffrent queues, but it shows the script of first campaign in all the campaigns.

Can someone please suggest what could be wrong here and what can i try to fix this issue?

3. jgutierrez

Upload smaller csv files, lets say, something like files with 100 phone numbers, the performance will depend on the hardware taht you are using.

As well, install the latest version of the call center module.

Try doing all your tests, with a non-customized version, and check if you have any issues... What I would do, is to make it work with the normal version, and then try it with a customized version.