Call Center Module - Campaigns Won't Upload

Discussion in 'General' started by intouchcsi, Nov 18, 2010.

1. intouchcsi

My Set-up is as follows from the current ISO:

Kernel
    Linux(i386)-2.6.18-194.3.1.el5

Elastix
    elastix-2.0.0-57
    elastix-firstboot-2.0.0-14
    elastix-email_admin-2.0.0-23
    elastix-system-2.0.0-38
    elastix-asterisk-sounds-1.2.3-1
    elastix-vtigercrm-5.1.0-8
    elastix-agenda-2.0.0-24
    elastix-fax-2.0.0-18
    elastix-reports-2.0.0-20
    elastix-a2billing-1.3.0-4
    elastix-addons-2.0.0-19
    elastix-pbx-2.0.0-40
    elastix-callcenter-2.0.0-10

RounCubeMail
    RoundCubeMail-0.3.1-5

Mail
    postfix-2.3.3-2.1.el5_2
    cyrus-imapd-2.3.7-7.el5_4.3

IM
    openfire-3.5.1-2

FreePBX
    freePBX-2.7.0-9

Asterisk
    asterisk-1.6.2.13-0
    asterisk-perl-0.10-2
    asterisk-addons-1.6.2.1-0

FAX
    hylafax-4.3.9-0rhel5
    iaxmodem-1.2.0-1.1

DRIVERS
    dahdi-2.3.0.1-3
    rhino-0.99.3-2.beta2
    wanpipe-util-3.5.14-0

I have the Call Center module installed, and I am trying to install a Campaign. I set all the fields properly, but I think that my CSV file is the problem.

After trying several different configurations, nothing seems to work. I've seen a few examples online of how to format it, but I have not had luck with any of them.

My hope is that someone can provide a definitive example of how to set the file, so that it will take. I did get one file to take, but the dialer never dialed it, even though it was "started."

We really need to get the dialer to work, so any assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you very much!

2. preack

Sometimes the problem isn't the cvs file, check the output for the file /opt/elastix/dialer/dialerd.log

3. intouchcsi

I finally got the files to go. Had to do with their size, I guess.

I am still having issues getting the dialer to work consistently. Any ideas on that one?

Better yet, do you know a predictive dialer that works stably and dependably with Elastix?

Thanks for the advice!

4. maddy

HI,
    I have installed Elastix and Tried to use the Call Center for predictive dialing.I created campaign and assigned the queue to the campaign .I uploaded the CSV file with Phonenumber to dial. But the asterisk CLI throw me an error "Got Sip response from <my provider> "service unavailable". But manually dialing the number is successful through the same provider. Please help me out !

5. fmvillares

elastix call center modules is a nice and tiny micro call center suite for newbies and ver very small systems...
    for profesional use u need vicidial , evolution call center suite or any other paid suites as queuemetrics...ALL NON FREE (except vicidial)

6. fmvillares

elastix call center modules is a nice and tiny micro call center suite for newbies and ver very small systems...
    for profesional use u need vicidial , evolution call center suite or any other paid suites as queuemetrics...ALL NON FREE (except vicidial)