Call Center Manual

Discussion in 'General' started by crzycustom, Apr 17, 2008.

1. crzycustom

Hello all,

This is my first post in this forum. I have been working with the Call Center Module and have translated a significant portion of the manual, but I'm not too sure where I should post it, when it's completed, or if anyone else is currently working on the same project.

2. zenny

Attach your manual to this forum thread as a zip attachment! Simple! ;)

3. lek

lek Guest

Thanks a lot for your work crzycustom. You can send me the manual to my email address elandivar [at] palosanto [dot] com. I'm part of the Elastix dev team.

Thanks again for your contribution!

4. crzycustom

Sure,

It'll still be the end of the week before it completed, I hope its not a problem I didn't retake any of the screen shots but tried to note any areas I saw confusion. I'm also working on a blue theme for ELASTIX, it's taken sometime to get use to the scheme to bad theres not a roadmap which shows interaction of the different modules with the under lying programs, maybe a future project, but great job keep up the good work for the community. This week I will be intergrating with druple, for a web portal, redirecting the sugar/vtiger crm to remote database server, and either webEPR or openbravo ERP, also have to setup a MASTER-MASTER datbase replication scheme inorder to integrate with zencart online store, might be simpler to utilize a druple module, anyway, wish I had a complete list of database control files, so I can run the database on a seperate server, some of my databases are extremely large and a simple why to redirect the database calls to a remote server would allow reducing the load on the ELASTIC PBX.

5. crzycustom

Thanks,

I kind of feel dumb now, but at 3-4 in the moring I start getting tired. :) Thanks for the reply. lol

6. zenny

Yes, you are right. I am also looking forward to something that you are trying to achieve. I would love to exchange some thoughts with you. If you wish so too, write to me at garbytrash AT gmail DOT com.

Anyway, all the best to your efforts besides your effort to translated call center module! Eagerly look forward to!

7. lek

lek Guest

Thanks crzycustom,

When you have something please send it to me by email.

Thanks in advance.

8. zenny

Dear crzycustom:

What I forgot to mention in my last post is there was a company from Canada (mahsie.com) which was integrating webERP with vTiger 4.x They released an opensource integrated suite. But they seem to be defunct now.

However, if you want to receive how they integrated at database level, I have the copy of their GPLed suite which I can sent to you subject to your interest and if that could be helpful. Write to me to garbytrash AT gmail DOT com if you so wish.

Actually I liked your idea of separating the database, particularly when something like the database-intensive scripts like Drupal and webERP is integrated together with the Elastix!

All the best to you and Elastix team!

9. crzycustom

Here's the english translation of the call center manual. The screenshots have not been retaken, to everyone that submitted e-mail addresses i'll send them out tomorrow, tell me what you think, or if you see anything missed or any translation issues.

Post edited by: crzycustom, at: 2008/04/23 17:01

Well, nevermind I'll send it to admin so they can post it, file size exceeded,<br><br>Post edited by: crzycustom, at: 2008/04/23 17:02

10. zenny

crzycustom:

Could you send the English version to my email, garbytrash AT gmail DOT com? Shall be obliged.

Zenny

11. crzycustom

Zenny, any chance I can get you to send me the integration you were speaking of? crzycustom [at] msn [dot] com (webERP / vTiger)

12. crzycustom

Edgar,

Please let me know when you get a chance to review the Manual, feel free to post it to help the english speaking community members

13. onlyonelifeliveit

Dear crzycustom,

May I ask to send me the english version of call center manual? My e-mail is onlyonelifeliveit(at)gmail(dot)com

Trying to translate it with http://translate.google.com/translate_t a bit difficult and hard to understand :p

Also thanks for the effort.

14. zenny

crzycustom:

Already sent the link to download the file (could not sent by email due to size limit). Have a look in your email and let me know if there are any problems or further progress!

Zenny

PS: I am getting an error about the suspension of your bellsouth email account!!<br><br>Post edited by: zenny, at: 2008/04/26 16:24

15. lek

lek Guest

Thanks a lot for your email Jason.

I think the translation is good enough to be published. Just, could you please add a comment in the first page saying "Generously translated to English by Jason Baker for the Elastix Project"?

Thanks a lot for your help.