Call Center Issues

Discussion in 'General' started by Amphibian, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Amphibian

Installed Call Center thru "System", "Load Module". All appeared to install correctly, no errors know of.

Started dialer as stated in Call Center Manual. Shows running.

If I understand the user manual you must enter a "Agent" name and such before adding other information.

When attempting to add "New Agent" screen pops up fro Agent name, password, etc..., when I click on save I can see that it contacts server and nothing changes on current screen. I click on "Agents" or refresh screen it does not show new agent entered. Appears that it is not saving the results of what is entered.

One response received stated that I should go and download current stable version, thought I had current version as it is the only one on this site I found for download. If newer version available could someone advise where to obtain it. If not, could one advise if there was a problem within the scripting and where/how to correct the problem so that it will save the information entered.

If there is a newer version, could one advise how to obtain installed version number from the CLI, how to remove the one installed from the CLI or if I have to do it thru machine under root access and if so what commands would removed the complete install of Call Center I now have installed.

Thank you
    William

2. rafael

Did you create the queues with agents in freepbx first?

Regards,

Rafael

3. Amphibian

No sir I haven't yet, from what I am reading I saw that agents must be entered first. Will try that and see.

Thanks
    William

4. Amphibian

I setup queues as asked, still to no avail, unable to enter new agents

Thanks
    William

5. gregorliddell

hi

I have this same issue. Trying to get a demo setup going in a VM. Downloaded the VMWare image and added the call center to it via the GUI. Other things work okay, can add forms etc. but not agents. An error message would be good but you just end up back at the add agent screen without anything having been added ?

6. gregorliddell

Hi

Managed to get this going. I was putting in text based passwords. I put in a numeric password and it created and agent. So it appears that theres no validation on the field to ensure that you can only put in numeric passwords.

Gregor

7. gregorliddell

Hi william

See message below, agent passwords must be numeric, this sorted it out for me.

Regards
    Gregor