Call Center - Inbound Calls - Help Needed

phr0zenfetus

I have recently setup Elastix-2.0.2-x86_64-bin-23ago2010.iso on a dedicated server.

I have entered in:

1 extension (3001)
1 sip trunk
1 ivr (press 1 on IVR for queue 1000)
1 queue(1000)

I also installed the call center module, and started the dialer. I then created one agent in the call center module labeled 3001.

Using a Snom360 phone, I dial 1000* to enter the queue, enter my password, logs in fine. I then test it by calling the number, pressing 1 in the IVR, which then passes me to the 1000 queue in which the snom360 phone rings.

Seems to work right?

Well......

In order for an inbound campaign to work for us, we must be able to have robust reporting and statistics. This is where I am having a huge problem.

-call details always show as abandoned even though they were answered
-calls per agent shows nothing
-login logout doesn't show accurately either, even though the phone was still logged in (i did not dial 1000** to leave queue) it shows as logged out, or it doesn't even track the log in logout properly. For example, I logged in and out about 10 times, it shows 2.
-ingoing calls success, shows all as abandoned
-agent monitoring shows nothing
-agent connection time shows nothing
-incoming calls, again shows all as abandoned

Am I just missing something config wise? In the configuration page, should all these values be filled in? If so, which asterisk login should be used?

Is it just bugged?

If someone can point me in the right direction that would be fantastic!
:)

taleghani

exactly,i have such a problem too :(

cloclo

phr0zenfetus

I tried to reinstall my entire system. The same error persists with the call center module. And, another error occurs now. When clicking on agents I get: "Unable to read agent Cannot read agent - Error when connecting to Asterisk Manager".

I think I am just about to give up on the call center, and perhaps elastix. It seems like, at least for the community, there is a lack of help. Perhaps someone can point me in the direction of another forum that I may try to get more help (specific to elastix)? (i may try that elastixconnection, any others I could try?)

Also,

I have tried Queue-tip, got it working, and it is quite nice. However, there does seem to be a few things missing reports wise. I can see all the data by dates, but I don't seem to be able to do it by times (break it down by half hour, etc).

I may give asternic a try, but was really hoping for a free version, with real time monitoring of the queue, with robust reporting. I will test the free version to see if it can meet my needs. Can't hurt anyway, since this is just a test server at the moment.

janseng

You need to use the standard manager named admin with default password:

[admin]
secret = elastix456
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate

Also set this password in /etc/amportal
# AMPMGRUSER: the user to access the Asterisk manager interface
AMPMGRUSER=admin

# AMPMGRPASS: the password for AMPMGRUSER
# AMPMGRPASS=amp111
AMPMGRPASS=elastix456

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members