Call Center + FreePBX Users and Devices Mode

nielsen

The module call center (agent console) mode extension works perfectly, but when I set the mode for users and devices in freepbx not enter the agent console (keep trying), but access to manually queue * 8888 +EXTENSION#+PASSWORD# and the campaign begins outgoing though softphone, someone has done this?

fmvillares

as i know call center module is independent of user device mode as it need only an extension/agent number to make the call that make you login into the system if device xxxx is already paired asld logged into user 1234 agent 1234 could login 1234 without problems via the web page...
But remember the free/open source call center module is too weak for serious work.

nielsen

I would like to know so the callcenter module supports the elastix mode devices and users feepbx.
Me did not work, gets stuck at the login screen of the agent module with the hourglass running and not open the screen to start the wiring and do not care about the extension that made the login

nielsen

What is the meaning of weak? does not work?

fmvillares

weak is weak...read it this way, basic! with no support and many bugs and limited capabilities for pro use...its free remember ...you cant ask the apple tree to give you mangos

nielsen

Thanks anyway man, i know about limitations of free and open source solutions, but i use this call center(elastix) for sample solutions os telemarket and incribel elastix call center work very very good, except with amportal useranddevice mode of freepbx, i try find solutions for a possible "bug". Now i will see the AGI scripts of elastix, in function loginAgent() connect to database but it not retrive a extension for make call, plz look that /var/www/html/modules/agent_console/libs/paloSantoAgentConsole.class.php function loginAgente line 954 =$arr_resultado = $astman->Originate($extn, "*8888".$numAgente, 'from-internal',1,NULL,NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,'yes', 'id_nada');

P.s.: I try manualy and its work, why?

Plz help me !

Thanks for other fast response.

fmvillares

u are using firefox as web browser right? and freepbx and asetrisk fully upgraded as 1.6.2.13 is very buggy

nielsen

Yes, i use both.

But what i can do ?

Try resolve this manualy, maybe crazy ?

fmvillares

nope the own hand approach is the right in this case...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti