call center campaign csv file upload error

waterd

after upload the csv file , and review it , it shows no data ? why ?
my elastix version is 1.2.1-4, call center version is 1.2.1

Thanks to help

itmanager

same problem ,how to resolve

rafaelantoniolr

Hi IT and WATERD

This is a very old in this forum.

On the website of outgoing calls in the campaign will have an option to CSV DATA.This option does not display the data to be climbed. Here is to show data after running the campaign or during the execution of the campaign.

If the module you need to have the option of seeing the data you got. If the manager needs to see this data must go and do it for MySQL command line.

RAFAEL LEON

itmanager

HI ,

Now i feels and required.

In call center module in agent console ,after login and dialing starts,

1.Where the agent dispose the call ,if he/she want to disposition,because leads need to recycle,
2.need to know the number which dialed automatically should show the answering machine,answered,disposition,transfer also leads need to recycle.

3.how to delete finished campaign,and delete recorded calls also need to take backup.
4.i need the separate button for disposition like for break hang up in agent console else wen ever agent hangup it should opens another page to fix that number for reminder,disposition,likewise.
5.the module which i told is very important for callcenters.
6.how to design other language like spanish to my language tamil.
7.how to write module or redesign in other language which is avail in /var/www/html/lang/XX.lang

for example :http://www.packet-shaper.com/dialprix-agent.html

reply me
Regards

itmanager

Hi,

Another help!!

How to play IVR for Outbound call for all agent or a group of agents.
which means, that number will dial from all agent whenever customer picks the phone it plays the ivr with key press options example if customer press 1 it play other ivr if press 2 it plays other ivr default it should play when custom es picks the phone.

Thanks
itmanager

musikamas

i think

you have to create IVR in PBX and link it to each queue.

saifurab

Hello rafaelantoniolr,

As you mentioned in your post

On the website of outgoing calls in the campaign will have an option to CSV DATA.This option does not display the data to be climbed. Here is to show data after running the campaign or during the execution of the campaign.

If the module you need to have the option of seeing the data you got. If the manager needs to see this data must go and do it for MySQL command line.
I also can't see any data in "CSV DATA" option but when I logon as agent I can't make call and cannot see any data there as well.

Please help!

Saif

faraqsa

rafaelantoniolr said:
Hi IT and WATERD

This is a very old in this forum.

RAFAEL LEON
so whats the mysql table in the call_center db ?
I mean in which table the up0loaded csv contents are saved ?

acquirestaff

Hi Saif,

Did you have any luck working this out?

sohaibwcws

I have made a software where it allow you to upload your.csv file and click parse and it will parse the file in Elastix Callcenter format and you can save it with.txt format.

And Elastix will accept that format, when you upload.

I have attached my software screen shot.

I am asking $10 for this software if you are interested please let me know or you can pay via Paypal at sbelastix@gmail.com

sohaibwcws

jgutierrez

Another option is to use open office calc application, and save it as csv (it does the appropiate convertion, Excel is not able to do it correctly)

eonkibar

Hello, I am new at elastix, I am confused about one point that, is there any settings we must do for using call center module for uploading data or whatever you called for phone numbers, is there any other module for upload data to elastix

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr