call center agent screen popup with URL in dial()

tonywang

Dear all, I am new for Elastix. I had setup call center module, create agent & assigned into queue, make agent login successfully. I also developed an IVR in dial plan for caller input some digit & use dial() function with the last parm in some URL transfer to queue & let agent answer the call. The call had been answer but there is no screen popup with specified URL. Is there any idea how can I make screen popup with specified URL in dialing plan? Million thanks!

jessie

hello tonywang,

did anybody give you idea how to do that? I was also looking into such solution and found nothing yet. Please share if you manage to get that solution.

Regards,

jessie

tonywang

So far I did not get any idea. I am trying by myself now. Definitily I will share you when I find something.:unsure:

ramoncio

You can integrate vtigercrm with asterisk and incoming calls will popup with your database contacts, leads, etc.
Maybe this is already preinstalled in Elastix? Can anybody confirm?
I'm not sure, some time ago this integration did work out of the box, but I haven't tried it for a long time.
Maybe this can point you to the right direction.

napbur

jessie

ramoncio said:
You can integrate vtigercrm with asterisk and incoming calls will popup with your database contacts, leads, etc.
Maybe this is already preinstalled in Elastix? Can anybody confirm?
I'm not sure, some time ago this integration did work out of the box, but I haven't tried it for a long time.
Maybe this can point you to the right direction.
Hi ramoncio,

The vtigerCRM is preinstalled already in Elastix under Extra menu. This CRM is too many option, features, services that somehow hard to digest because I can't find documentation or user guide. Yet, still I am interested to play it around.

Thanks ramoncio.

jessie

jessie

Hello napbur,

I am in need of help. I was wondering if you have been used the ADM. I am having problem on how to set the called extension or the destination extension variable string.

If %name% is the string for calling party name and %number% is the string for the caller_id, what will be the string for "called number" of the destination number?

Regards,

Jessie

napbur

you try something like

1000,1,Set(GLOBAL(ADM)=${EXTEN})
Where 1000 i syour called number

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members