Call center 1.5-3 out

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by rafael, Apr 7, 2010.

1. rafael

Call Center 1.5-3 is ready for downloads. This module would work in both: Elastix 2.0 and 1.6

Here de changelog:

* Fix behavior of agent reporting to prevent mistaking no-agent case with DB error
    * Merge new CallCenter reports into SVN:
    - Agent Information: show summary of agent, first/last disconnection, and received incoming calls.
    - Agents Monitoring: real-time status of agents per queue, with total login time and number of calls
    - Trunks used per hour: Displays calls placed/answered/abandoned per
    trunk over a specified time period.
    - Agents connection type: displays summary or detail of agent
    sessions, with percentage of agent session actually spent handling calls, per queue, over a specified time period.
    - Incoming calls monitoring: real-time summary of incoming calls, grouped by queue and status.
    * Dialer: Always save start_time when marking a call as ShortCall.
    Should fix Elastix bug #262.
    * Dialer: Remove per-queue counter of pending calls. This code is prone
    to get out of sync with the actual count of pending calls. Instead, store queue in call structure and count pending calls that match a given queue.
    * Dialer: Fix assumption that Link and Join events will always occur after the OriginateResponse event. This does not always hold for calls made through the dialplan (Local/XXX@from-internal). Should fix issue of some calls not being detected when using dialplan for campaigns.
    * Dialer: An incoming call that is transferred should result in the agent being marked as idle in the database, instead of incorrectly keep displaying the information for the transferred call. Fixes Elastix bug #213.
    * Dialer: rename a method to reflect context in which it is used.
    * Agent Console: only build VTiger link if contact information for incoming call actually exists.
    * Agent Console: fix case typo for reference to translated string
    * Agent Console: tweak loading of language files to have English strings as fallback if no localized string is available
    * Break Administrator: fix reference to nonexistent translation string.
    Spotted and fixed by Jorge Gutierrez.
    * Agents: detect and fail operation to add an agent if the agent already
    exists. Should fix Elastix bug #209
    * Agents: remove obsolete parameter from method call that references an undefined variable.
    * Merge improvements to templates for Campaign Out by Franck Danard
    * Display callerid as incoming number for incoming calls
    * Add more missing strings and synchronize French translations
    * Check that session variable is set before testing if not null.

2. rubenguzman

Hello Rafael.

I have a question.

This version only work with Elastix 2.0 & 1.6, or maybe work with 1.5.2?

3. javapaul

Great, cant wait to test it, we have 10 agents logged in all the time working on outgoing campaigns, great tool!!!

4. skeltic

Will this work if FreePBX is upgraded to 2.6 or 2.7?

5. hammanukem2

Hi, I just install the last version of Elastix and call center module and I've got a problem.. I can't add agents into it.. It says "Error when trying to insert an agent. Agent already exists".. Can you give a little help???
    thanks

6. hammanukem2

Oh.. just one more thing... it was workint with the other version....

Thanks

7. hoortiz

I have elastix 1.6-12 and i installed call_center_1.5-3.tar.gz and when i try to register and agent it said "Error when trying to insert an agent. Agent already exists" what i have to do to make this work.

8. Trosky777

this is the exact same thing is happening to me. I just installed it and i get the same results. I looked into MYSql and there's no records on the tables. and i can't find any answers anywhere on the forum.

9. Trosky777

i found out that there error comes from checking a variable that is an array instead.

on this file /var/www/html/modules/agents/libs/Agentes.class.php

// if (!is_null($this->getAgents($agent[0]))) { this is the original line, which i commented and replaced for the one below

if (count($this->getAgents($agent[0])) > 0) {
    $this->errMsg = 'Agent already exists';
    return FALSE;

This allows the agents to be created and they are written in the database. But for some reason more than 1 agents can b created since this info its written in the text files. Any comments about this might be helpful.:p

10. hoortiz

Thanks i install previous version and it's works so for lnow those implamentation i'm gonna be there, but in the future i'm gonna install new 1.5-3

11. mjure

Yo usè hace unos meses la versión 1.5 en elastix 1.5, actualmente instalè un elastix 1.6 con la versiòn de Call Center 1.5.3 y no me deja crear agentes, al ingresar un agente en el menù de creaciòn siempre me indica que el agente ya existe.

Alguien tiene una idea de como resolver este problema ??

Agradezco de antemano su ayuda.

12. pgeraldes

hi there i installed call center 1.5.3 on elastix 1.6 all went well except i can not creat campaigns on web gui, when i click on create new campaign nothing hapens. What could be wrong.
    I run cli on console and its always saying that unable to autenticate on server trying to conect.
    On call center configuration i put the server that im trying to conect(localhost) and my admin password and user.
    could someone help me here

13. preack

Re: Re:Call center 1.5-3 out

Go to configuration in the call center tab, the are 2 important fields, user and pass. This data are in the file /etc/asterisk/manager.conf (admin:elastix456) put the correct data on the fiels, save and try again.

14. intouchcsi

Re: Re:Call center 1.5-3 out

I'm having the same issues with developing campaigns. I did what you suggested with the user/pw, but it did not make a difference.

Do you have any other ideas?

15. prini

Hi There!

I am also facing the same problem. I have put in the correct details in the configuration field, but still not working.

Please someone tell me what am I doing wrong! please