Calendar - Call to don't work.

Hi.

I try to use the "Call to" function but it's not work.

I put a telephone number into the field, but no action.
"Asterisk call me" work correctly.

Someone have this problem?

Thanks for your help.

I have the same problem. one detail, when you create a reminder event in the calendar to a common external number you can see in the dashboard that the event is in OFF. I couldn't find out where is the bug, also in the cli you can see no action.

Yes, it's a bug.

The job into /var/spool/astersik/outgoing is not create for all "Call to". :(

helps but mmmm... no so much is not what we want, could be better typing directly any number.

thanks a lot.

I was traying inserting the number throught the address book and nothing happened, no calls no reactions in CLI.

I am still seeing in the dashboard => Date: 2008-11-11 19:35:00 - Call: off

what does this "off" mean? why it's off?

I don't know what's wrong with this.

thanks

I also see <Call: off> on the dashboard but even so it works when number comes from internal address book.After it the whole message dissapears from the dashboard.

Something else, there is not message played back on some other extensions but the mine, just a call from "Calendar Event" but no message at all, just beep, beep. beep. I tested it on several times on different extensions.

I undertood but in my PBX is not working. It is interesting why nobody reports about it here in the forum. I think a lot of people are interested in this basic thing, may nobody use the calendar :laugh: :laugh:
The calendar was not completely created (functionaly), why the creator din't attached some readme.txt(guide)or something like that to make us easier to rebuilt it?

I not work, i add the number phonebook, in click, the event work perefect, i not work the call a number write the field in calendari

ok, could you explain a little bit more about you experiences with the calendar, i didn't undestand you B)

thanks.

ayepes2003, what version of Elastix are you using? It works find with 1.3. This post is a month old

Regards,

Rafael

no job in = > /var/spool/astersik/outgoing

it just works with the asterisk call me :(

HEEEELPPPP!!!

on the dashboard just enable instant messaging service.
it will enable the = Configure a phone call reminder

Why would call reminder be attached to the IM services? I no run IM, so no IM means no call reminder?

My calendar call reminder dials the extension at the required time as set, but when you enter a message to be delivered it no say a word, just dials the extension then goes quite and then hangs up. Is this because the IM is not activated? I don't want IM activated as I have seperate IM box running just for that purpose.

Suggestion?

Amphibian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114