busy signal inbound routes Custom Destination a2b

Discussion in 'General' started by ahmed841, May 15, 2010.

1. ahmed841

Hello forum members!
    i just installed Elastix 1.6 which also installed a2billing i created trunk and an extension. if i set inbound route to Extensions, when i dial the access number i receive the call in my extension (no problem). if i set inbound route to Custom Destination to a2billing, when i dial the access number i get busy signal. is there i am doing wrong? also under Tools>Custom Destination|Custom Destination:a2billing,s,1.
    i simply want to call access number and be asked for a card number and then dial phone number.

any help is greatly appreciated

Regards
    Ahmed

2. mostafa33

salam alikum ahmed;
    for the second part of your question:
    -you can create a simple SIP trunk and registerd it to any SIP provider
    -create custom destination with this srting: custom-a2billing,${EXTEN},1
    -edit the file: extensions-a2billing.conf to be:

[a2billing]

exten => _X.,1,Answer
    exten => _X.,n,Wait(1)
    exten => _X.,n,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1)
    exten => _X.,n,Hangup

[custom-a2billing]
    exten => _X.,1,Answer
    exten => _X.,n,Wait(1)
    exten => _X.,n,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1)
    exten => _X.,n,Hangup

-now set the inbound route to custom-a2billing

3. tito

Hi,

This is the first time that I post to this forum, so let me first thank all the help that we get from here.

Now, talking about my case, I did configure everything the way it shows here, but when I dial into my did, it connects to a2billing. I know it connects because it asks me for: "1 for english;Presiona 2 para Español. However, right after a make a selection,or not selection at all, I get disconneted. The a2billing software does not proceed.

What would that be????

Thanks in advance,
    tito

4. tito

Hi,

This is the first time that I post to this forum, so let me first thank all the help that we get from here.

Now, talking about my case, I did configure everything the way it shows here, but when I dial into my did, it connects to a2billing. I know it connects because it asks me for: "1 for english;Presiona 2 para Español. However, right after a make a selection,or not selection at all, I get disconneted. The a2billing software does not proceed.

What would that be????

Thanks in advance,
    tito