Broken links in fax visor

just4fun

After upgrading to Elastix 1.5.2-2 listing of received faxes consist of broken links.
https://192.168.80.20/faxes//fax.pdf = for every fax , but the whole fax list looks the same as before.
Trying to open the fax follow to the error "URL /faxes//fax.pdf was not found on this server."
Also the e-mail message from fax server contain the broken link with epmty attachment.

I suppose something changes in the folder that the received and sent faxes are going. The new folder is /var/www/html/faxes/recvd and /var/www/html/faxes/send while the old was simply /var/www/html/recvd and /var/www/html/send.
Tying to change the hardcoded path in the php files couse no help.

All current faxes are in the /var/www/html/recvd folder.

Please any help?

Megabyte

try this

An error in one of the lines of /var/www/html/libs/paloSantoFax.class.php (in line 146)
caused this problem.
Change the line from

if(is_array($result))
to
if(isset($result))

Once this is done, the display will return.

just4fun

Many thank for your answer. Something wrong with my script. The line's has commented and not even running as i can understood.

just4fun

I've tried to remove the comments to enable the commented code, but after that the Fax application stop loading at all.

Megabyte

Ok why dont you try to install avantfax, the install its automatic, try it that i think you just enable beta repos in the elastix update tab and in the console run yum install avantfax.

Megabyte

Another thing, i dont like the upgrade from 1.3 to 1.5 i always recomend a clean install because many things get broken with the upgrade.

just4fun

Thank you for your help.
Code:
yum install avantfax
Resulted in
Code:
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package avantfax available.
Nothing to do
I've also tried
Code:
yum install hylafax
One package was updated but with no help.

Megabyte

Hi try downloading this script you can do it directly in your elastix pbx with "wget www.lolacolay.com/ramon/avantfax-3.1.6.sh" later run the script with "sh ./avantfax-3.1.6.sh"

this script will do the install for you, the script was written by ramoncio one of the biggest contributors of this forum.

just4fun

Many thanks for your help. Script did the wright job!

Although I've never use the Avantfax before. The Hylafax Fax Visor is start working!

Best Regards!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen